Your Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Elite Contractor
O.T.T. Mechanical LLC wants to provide nothing but the best in service and expertise, which is why we ensure our technicians receive exceptional levels of training and provide complete customer satisfaction. As a member of Mitsubishi Electric’s Diamond Elite Contractors, in hopes to bring more to the table and give the services we provide even more value, which in turn benefits our customers.
This is the Future of Home Comfort
Mitsubishi Electric ducted and non-ducted cooling and heating technology offers a welcome alternative to the traditional systems we all grew up with. Because it focuses on individual rooms and living spaces rather than a central air system, it’s more energy-efficient, more flexible, and sometimes easier to install – as proven by decades of successful use in Europe, Asia, and across the globe. It is not surprising that non-ducted is the fastest growing segment of the American air-conditioning and heating market. Mitsubishi products reduce energy costs and easily provide a solution for:
- Hot and cold rooms
- Additions and renovations
- Enclosed patios / garages
- Homes without space for ductwork
- Larger, multi-zone living spaces
- Entire homes
Renovations and New Homes
You don’t have to install ductwork to make a living space comfortable. Mitsubishi Electric ductless solution requires only a 3″ opening for the two refrigerant lines, control wiring and electrical connections. Mitsubishi Electric ductless is the perfect solution for new additions, for renovated bedrooms and office spaces, for a garage, enclosed patios, workshops or studios. And it’s a lifesaver for any home that can’t accommodate ductwork.
- Outdoor units come in a wide variety of capacities, are compact and easy to install and camouflage.
- Attractive enclosures are available to beautify and protect outside refrigerant and electrical lines.
- Indoor units can be installed anywhere in the room – on the ceiling, on the walls or on the floor.