Ductless Mini Split Installation & Replacement
In Montgomery County, Texas
OTT Mechanical (formerly Ralph’s A/C )has been providing home and business owners with al of their ductless mini split service needs for years. Here in Montgomery County, Texas we get some very hot and humid summers and relatively cool winter temperatures. Ductless mini splits are fantastic, highly effective and efficient systems that can both heat and cool your space. This makes them highly versatile, and perfect for home and business owners here in Conroe, TX and Montgomery County. Ductless mini splits are highly advanced, and so they need specialized knowledge to service correctly, and you’ll be happy to know that all of our team has the knowledge and training to service your mini split.
Contact OTT Mechanical For Service
Mitsubishi Ductless Heat Pump Systems
OTT Mechanical is proud to be a member of the Mitsubishi Electrics Diamond Elite Contractors. Only the most well trained contractors with the highest level of customer service make the cut to be a Diamond Elite Contractor. This ensures our high level of experience and service when it comes to performing repair, maintenance and installation on these high-tech ductless systems.
According to the US Department of Energy, ductless heat pump systems can be 30% more efficient for both heating and air conditioning than conventional AC and furnace systems. With conventional ducted heat pumps, it is often true that heat pumps cannot provide 100% of some homes heating needs on the coldest Montgomery County day. However, Mitsubishi ductless heat pumps can provide 100% of the heat load efficiently even with outdoor temperatures well below 0°F. They also offer:
- Mix-And-Match Flexibility: Mitsubishi single or multi-zone outdoor units are compatible not only with high wall units but also ducted (or “slim duct”), floor console, ceiling cassette indoor units, allowing you to customize systems for comfort and efficiency.
- Cleaner healthier indoor air with plasma air purifying technology
- Better air circulation with computer-controlled louvers and fan speeds
- Custom temperature control with remote controls for each indoor unit, and powerful App-based features to let you interact with your ductless mini-split heat pump from anywhere through your Apple and Android mobile device
- A broad range of indoor unit configuration including wall units, standard or compact air handlers, recessed ceiling units, and floor units.
- Top-of-the-line 3D I-See Sensor™ systems include integrated sensors that direct airflow toward or away from the people in the room.
- Whisper Quiet: Mitsubishi indoor units operate as low as 19dB(A), quieter than a human whisper.
Mitsubishi Single Zone Ductless Mini Split Heat Pump Systems
Mitsubishi Multi-pipe Multi-Zone Heat Pumps
- 20.0 – 42.0 MBtuH capacity multi zone heat pump outdoor unit capacities
- From 2 to 5 indoor units with a single outdoor unit
- Indoor connected capacity up to 100% of outdoor unit capacity
- Up to 20.0 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 11.0 HSPF heating Efficiency
- Hyper-Heating or standard heat pump systems
- Heating capacity to -13°F *Indoor unit configuration choices include wall units, ceiling cassettes, floor console, ducted, and fan coil units.
Mini Split Heat Pump Repair and Maintenance
Like with all heating and cooling systems, sometimes there are mechanical or other issues that need attention. If you have an existing ductless system, from Mitsubishi or elsewhere, we can help repair and maintain your system. We can help you with any residential or commercial mini split repair you need, and offer emergency repair services so you’re not left without comfortability for too long.
Regular maintenance improves the reliability and efficiency of any heating and cooling system. OTT Mechanical offers our pre-seasonal tune-up services for area homeowners and businesses. Prior to the cooling and heating seasons, we’ll inspect you mini split system and make sure everything is working correctly for the hot summer season to come!