AC Repair & Maintenance
In Montgomery County, Texas
Your home’s or businesses air conditioner is vital for comfortability here in Montgomery County, Texas. Here in our home in Conroe, we’re used to extremely hot and humid summers. We use our air conditioners all day and night to keep the heat out and to stay as comfortable as possible. But sometimes heating and cooling systems break down and need repairs. That can be a huge headache, especially when the temperatures are soaring. But OTT Mechanical is here to help when that situation arises. Our highly trained team of cooling technicians can diagnose, sort and fix any repair your AC system may need.
OTT Mechanical is your local AC repair expert in Montgomery County, and while we always install Armstrong Air AC’s for new installations, we can repair and maintain all makes and models of AC’s. No maintenance or repair is too big or too small for our team, we specialize in both commercial and residential AC repair, maintenance and installation services. If you need service for your business or home’s air conditioning system give us a call today!
Contact OTT Mechanical For Service
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups & Maintenance
To make sure that your home's or businesses AC system runs smoothly for years to come, you need to set up routine and regular maintenance checks with a certified technician. OTT Mechanical employs only the most qualified and experienced cooling technicians to handle our AC repair and maintenance services. Getting your system serviced before the hot and humid Texas summer is always a good idea, and you'll be much more less likely to experience breakdowns or AC problems when the temperatures outside are soaring. The exact steps of each AC maintenance service will differ slightly based on your home's or businesses system, but a typical AC tune-up includes:
- Inspect the entire system inside and out, and test heap pump operation prior to service and document any specific service issues.
- Inspect the refrigerant lines and the insulation of the refrigerant lines.
- Ensure the outdoor unit is level and draining properly.
- Inspect the outdoor unit coil for damage or anything that might obstruct airflow and clean as necessary.
- Inspect the indoor coil for dirt or debris and clean as necessary.
- Examine the indoor blower motor and blower wheel. Clean as necessary.
- Examine the outdoor unit fan.
- Check the condensate lines and or the condensate pump.
- Lubricate all motors and bearings as necessary.
- Check to outdoor safety disconnect.
- Start the system and fully test thermostat operation.
- Clean-up: We'll pick-up our tools, remove any old filters, and thoroughly clean our workspace.
- Visit Report: We'll explain our work and document any potential problems or recommended repairs
New AC Installations or Replacements
Sometimes, the best course of action to take when your old AC needs significant repairs, or is constantly needing repairs, is to upgrade to a new AC system. This can be scary for homeowners, because the upfront cost is large, but the new AC systems made by Armstrong Air will save you thousands over their lifespan in energy costs. Armstrong Air AC’s are highly efficient, leagues ahead of AC models from a decade ago. They’re also highly effective, customizable, and can be used in-line with your other HVAC systems and smart home devices. If you’re home’s AC is 10 years or older, it might be time to upgrade to a new system. With a large variety of models to choose from we’re sure we have the perfect Armstrong Air conditioner for your size and budget needs. Give us a call today to schedule your installation!