Heating Service, Repair & Installations
In Montgomery County, Texas
OTT Mechanical, formerly Ralph’s A/C, is your local Montgomery County heating expert for all of your repair, maintenance and installation needs. From our home in Conroe, Texas we’ve been helping residential and commercial customers with all of their HVAC and heating service needs for years. There’s no job too big or too small for the team at OTT Mechanical. Because of the climate here in Conroe and Montgomery County, Texas air conditioning is our primary area of service, but that doesn’t mean we’re not experts at all heating related service needs.
We’re proud to be an Armstrong Air dealer and also a Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Elite Contractor, and have a variety of Armstrong furnaces and Mitsubishi mini splits available to heat your home or business. Armstrong Air has been an industry leader in the AC and furnace system space for decades, making some of the best most efficient models on the market. Mitsubishi Electric has been at the fore-front of the ductless mini split heat pump market for years as well, and with both options available for new installations in your home or business, OTT Mechanical has the perfect heating unit for your space.
Contact OTT Mechanical For Service
Mitsubishi Mini Split Heating
Because our Winter’s here in Montgomery County and Conroe, Texas are relatively mild, ductless mini splits have become a popular heating choice for both home and business owners. Ductless mini splits are a relatively new HVAC technology, coming to the market after central furnace and air conditioning systems. They can be much more efficient at both heating and cooling your space, especially compared to old central furnace and AC models. They are also highly customizable, allowing you to efficiently add units to zone your space exactly how you want it. We are a Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Elite Contractor, and we’re sure we have the perfect Mitsubishi mini split to keep your home or business comfortable all winter long here in Montgomery County.
Hyper-Heat(H2i®)available in Mitsubishi mini split models makes sure your system heats at high effectiveness and efficiency even when the temperature outside is close to ºF. Though we don’t see those low temperatures here, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is there to heat effectively when those Conroe, Texas winter’s hit.
Armstrong Air Furnaces
Armstrong Air furnaces are designed to keep your residential or commercial structure warm and comfortable throughout the entire winter season. Heat technology has advanced by leaps and bounds in the last decade, and Armstrong’s Pro Series products are extremely versatile, effective, and efficient.
- ProTeam Furnace Features:
- Our highest efficiency and most advanced furnace with up to 97.0% AFUE
- Beyond Quiet: our ProSeries furnaces are the quietest gas furnaces you can buy.
- Variable speed modulating blower for quiet smooth operation.
- Fully Modulating (A97MV) or two stage (A962V or A802V) heating operation.
- Premium energy savings with excellent humidity control and premium comfort.
- The A97MV has also been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR® certified products in 2021. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2021 are recognized as providing the best comfort for the least energy by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- A3 ComfortSync® Control: With the Wi-Fi option and optional zoning, your system stays finely tuned to your home by using sensors to react, diagnose, and troubleshoot—all while remaining in constant contact with Central Air Systems technicians to ensure proactive responses. With our Apple or Android App, you’ll have remote comfort of your home environment from anywhere in the world.
- Specific ProSeries Model Features:
- A97MV: 97.0%: Variable speed full modulating gas furnace
- A962V 96.0%: Variable speed 2-stage condensing gas furnace
- A802V 80.0%: Variable speed 2-stage conventional vented gas furnace
Heating Maintenance and Repair
The team at OTT Mechanical are experts at furnace and mini split heat pump installations, and also all associated repairs and needed maintenance. You can count on us when your residential or commercial heating system breaks down or is operating ineffectively. We have years of experience assisting with large commercial heating service jobs, and also residential maintenance and repair.
Routine maintenance checks from a heating technician are the key to keeping your systems running effectively and efficiently all winter long. Our technicians are experts at performing maintenance for both your furnace and heat pump systems. If you’re interested in setting up routine maintenance for your home’s heating systems give us a call today!